What to expect when you ride in a helicopter
Riding in a helicopter is unlike any other form of transportation. Here are a few things to expect during your Heli Alaska tour.
- PRE-FLIGHT PREPARATION – Before your flight, your pilot from Heli Alaska’s team will provide a safety briefing and go over the flight plan. Don’t be afraid to ask any questions you may have.
- INCREDIBLE VIEWS – During your flightseeing tour, you can expect breathtaking views that you won’t find anywhere else. Heli Alaska offers several tours, including the Knik Glacier, Hatcher Pass, and Prince William Sound tours, each with its unique set of stunning views.
- SMOOTH RIDE – You might think that a helicopter ride would be a bumpy experience, but in reality, it’s incredibly smooth. Thanks to the helicopter’s advanced technology, you’ll hardly feel any turbulence during the flight.
- HEADSETS PROVIDED -During the flight, your pilot from Heli Alaska will provide you with a headset that allows you to communicate with them and other passengers. It also lets you listen to any narration provided by the pilot or the tour guide.
- DRESS FOR THE OCCASION – The interior of the helicopter is climate-controlled, but it’s still a good idea to dress appropriately for the tour. We recommend wearing comfortable, layered clothing and comfortable shoes, etc.